TECSOUND® is a high-density, highly viscoelastic synthetic soundproofing membrane that offers excellent levels of acoustic insulation in traditional constructions, whilst hardly affecting thickness. It is highly flexible and easily extendable, which means it can be adapted to any shape or surface, and allows to deal easily with complicated joints and layouts.
- High acoustic insulation, combined with soft, flexible elements.
- High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces.
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Easy to cut with a knife or scissors.
- Good bonding to most of the types of surfaces.
- Acts as a vapor control layer.
- Cold- and heat resistance.
- Excellent ageing resistance.
- Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
- Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
- Damping of impact noise caused by atmospheric agents on metal decks.
- Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
- Its applications in the industrial field cover from the soundproofing of booths to the acoustic insulation of machine rooms, gutter pipes, sound-
- damping of metal sheets, etc.
- Under conformity of EN ISO 140-1, EN ISO 140-3, EN ISO 140-6, EN ISO 140-8, EN ISO 10140 y EN ISO 717/1/2.
- Quality control systems under ISO 9001.
- Acoustic insulation of vibrations of steel or aluminium metal plates for containing engines, compressors, air conditioning units…
- Soundproofing of gutter pipes…
- Dampens vibrations in cars, buses, tractors, etc…
- Acoustic insulation of prefabricated panels and moveable partition walls.
- Acoustic insulation of doors, shutter box, etc
- High acoustic insulation
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surface
- Act as a vapor control layer
TECSOUND® is a viscoelastic, high-density, polymer-based, highly adaptable membrane providing good levels of soundproofing in various construction elements without increasing thickness.
TECSOUND® can also act as a vapor barrier. TECSOUND® 50 5 kg/m 2 2.5 mm 6 m x 1.22 m